Monday, September 30, 2013

My First Guest Post - CHICKEN MASALA VADA

Today i am happy to be guest writing to one of my blogger friends. She is Priya Elias of 'The Humpty Dumpty Kitchen'. This name was something which caught my eyes...cute and a bit naughty...and i was in love with the name of her blog.Few weeks back i got her mail, regarding the 'guest post' she hosted on her blog. I just grabbed it , as it was my first ever one. Thanks a lot for this wonderful opportunity.



PLEASE visit her blog "The Humpty Dumpty Kitchen", for this recipe and do check out some of her recipes and her beautifully clicked gorgeous pictures. I came to know about through this blogging world. I adore the way she writes in each posts and how she mentions her hubby,"The Techie Man".



As i was digging my head, what to post, i thought, why not something from Malabar???. So i prepared this snack, named by my family, as "Chicken Masala Vada". It is inspired from Malabar Muslim snacks. For the full recipe check out here.


Thanks Priya for giving me this opportunity and letting me take over your blog for a day. Happily looking forward to a growing friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for paying a visit to my little blog. If you happen to try out any of my recipes posted on blog, please do leave a comment, from which I can review and also help other visitors who visit A Bowl of Curry. Feel free o send in your suggestions about the blog or the recipes…which will make me improve.
Thanks
Preetha

Featured Post

Thakkali Rasam ~ Tomato Rasam~South Indian Tangy Tomatao Soup

Tomato or Thakkali Rasam is one of the soothing and comforting dish that anybody can have during this rainy and chilling weather with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...